Apples from the area of Omalos are the best. Small in size, crunchy and very juicy. The first thing that comes to mind when it comes to apples, is a pie. Quick and easy, prepared in only a few minutes, this apple pie is a really tasty dessert!
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
100 ml milk
60 ml olive oil
200 grs organic flour
135 grs brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
– Unpeel apples and slice them
– Beat sugar with two eggs until it is disolved
– Add the milk, the olive oil and the zest.
– Add flour mixed with baking powder
– Put apple slices mixed with sugar and cinnamon, on the bottom of the baking pan
– Add the cake mixture and make sure it covers all apples
– Bake at 180 Celsius for about 40-45 minutes